Do you ever feel like your pooch deserves more than just the standard bed that’s been gracing your living room? If so, then it might be time to upgrade and purchase a raised bed! Raised dog beds are becoming increasingly popular with pet owners in recent years for their comfort, durability, and design.
They may seem a bit pricey upfront, but they can do wonders for both your pooch’s comfort and health. Some raised dog beds are so well design, that you can add them as an attractive element to any home.
What are Raised Dog Beds?
Raised dog beds are a type of comfortable and functional bed that can enhance the health and well-being of your furry friend. These beds are designed to keep your dog off the floor, providing them with a safe and cozy place to rest and sleep. Raised dog beds have many benefits, including improved circulation, reduced joint pain, and better hygiene, as they allow for easier cleaning underneath and around the bed.
Lets not forget that raised dog beds are ideal for use both indoors and outdoors. They come in a variety of sizes and styles, making it easy to find one that suits your pet’s specific needs. Whether your dog is small or large, young, or old, there is a raised dog bed that will provide the perfect level of comfort and support.
Here are the top 8 reasons why your pooch should have a raised dog bed:
1. Improved circulation: The elevation of the bed allows air to flow freely underneath it, which helps improve circulation and keeps your dog warm in cold temperatures.
2. More comfortable sleep: Being on an elevated surface can make it much easier for your furry friend to find a comfortable sleeping position as opposed to lying on the floor or a couch cushion. This can also help promote deeper sleep cycles, so they wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
3. Easier for them to get in and out of: The height of the bed makes it easier for your dog to climb in and out, especially if they are aging or have mobility issues. This reduces the risk of injury from leaping down off a higher surface.
4. Keeps them away from dirt and debris: Having a raised bed keeps them up off the ground where there could be dirt, dust, fleas, or other unwanted visitors such as ticks that can cause irritation or even illness.
5. Protects their joints: Without having to lay directly on the floor, your dog’s joints won’t take as much strain which helps protect them over time. It also provides extra cushioning which is great for arthritic pets.
6. Prevents unwanted behavior: By having a bed of their own, your dog is less likely to jump up on furniture or beg for attention from visitors since they have a designated spot of their own.
7. Can add to the décor: Raised dog beds can be stylish and come in different colors and fabrics that blend nicely with any home décor. This makes it easier for you to find one that complements your existing interior design without compromising on comfort and functionality.
8. Easy to Clean – With raised beds, you don’t have to worry about washing the bedding or bed frame as often, making cleanup a breeze
Overall, investing in raised dog beds is a smart choice for any pet owner who wants to prioritize their furry friend’s health and happiness. Not only will your dog enjoy a more comfortable sleeping environment, but you’ll also have an easier time keeping your home clean and tidy. Plus, with so many styles and designs to choose from, finding the perfect raised dog bed has never been easier!